At USP, we strive to explore emerging technologies to help us improve the way we assess the quality of medicines, and broaden the application for USP standards to address quality needs. Our goal is to conduct early stage research and incubation of new initiatives to assess these emerging technologies that could impact the pharmaceutical industry in the next 5 to 10 years and understand their potential impact on medicine quality.
- USP volunteers help shape the future of drug manufacturing
- Digital Therapeutics Need Quality Standards
- Looking Ahead: Emerging Technologies and Quality Standards of Medicines
- Digital Therapeutics Alliance and USP Announce Collaboration
- Digital Therapeutics: How to Ensure Quality in an Emerging Field