Use an authoritative source for dietary supplement and dietary ingredient GMP audits
- USP's Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) audit program covers dietary supplement and dietary ingredient manufacturing facilities.
- USP’s dietary supplement GMP standards incorporate FDA’s GMP requirements as well as USP additional GMP components.
- USP's commitment to protecting public health through standards and related programs spans nearly 200 years.
USP Verification enrollment not required
- USP offers the option for a stand-alone GMP audit; it is not just compulsory to join the USP Verification Program in order to participate in USP’s Quality Systems GMP Audited Verification Program.
- The program requires an annual GMP audit of the facility.
- For no additional fee, audit results may be applied to the USP Verification Program in the first year of participation.*
- For participants who pass the USP GMP Verification program, a USP GMP certificate is issued.
*Restrictions apply. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
GMP Audit company participants:
- Golden Biotechnology Corp.
- Shri Kartikeya Pharma
- Sino Siam Biotechnique Co., Ltd.
- Yantai Dongcheng Biochemical Co., Ltd.
- Captek Softgels International, Inc. – Vista, CA
- Catalent Pharma Solutions – St. Petersburg, FL
- Combined Technologies, Inc.
- Formulation Technology, Inc.
- Metagenics LLC
- Premier Research Labs
- Route2Health (Pvt.) Limited
- SFI USA
- SODX Co., Ltd.
- UniWell Laboratories LLC
- Usana Health Sciences, Inc.