Our independent Volunteer Experts work together in Expert Committees, sharing their diverse knowledge and perspectives. Each Expert Committee focuses on specific areas that span the work we do to improve health. From the drugs and dietary supplements you take to the foods you eat, USP Volunteer Experts are advancing quality standards and impacting health outcomes.
Volunteer News and Information
- Now Available: Spanish Translation Work Plan Page
- Council of Experts 2018 Fiscal Year Report
- Congratulations to our 2018 Volunteer Award Winners!
- 2015-2020 Cumulative List of USP–NF Revisions (updated 31–Mar–2017)
- View Expert Committee monograph and general chapter assignments.
2015-2020 Council of Experts
Select committee below to learn about each Expert Committee’s focus area, members, work plans, upcoming meetings, and USP staff contacts.