YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
- Limitations on Use. The Content on this Website is for your personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from this Website or the Content. You may not use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Website or the Content without USP's prior written permission. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of this Website, except to the extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export this Website or any portion thereof, or the Content in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America. Any unauthorized use of this Website or its Content is prohibited.
- Not Legal Advice. Content is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice, nor is anything submitted to this Website treated as confidential. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the Content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of Content on this Website or materials linked from this Website is at your own risk.
- Registration. Certain sections of this Website require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to provide USP with accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform USP of any changes to that information. Each registration is for a single individual only, unless specifically designated otherwise on the registration page.
- Errors and Corrections. USP does not represent or warrant that this Website or the Content will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected or that it will always be accessible. USP does not warrant or represent that the Content available on or through this Website will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. USP may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Content at any time.
- DISCLAIMER. THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, USP SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OF A COMPUTER PROGRAM, AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ACCURACY. THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THIS PRODUCT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT WILL FULFILL ANY OF YOUR PARTICULAR PURPOSES OR NEEDS. USP MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE'S ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CURRENTNESS; AND USP SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. USP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE ON ACCOUNT OF ANY SUCH ERRORS, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, OR LOSSES. YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL USP BE LIABLE FOR THE RESULTS OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, FOR YOUR INABILITY OR FAILURE TO CONDUCT YOUR BUSINESS, OR FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF USP FOR ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ARISING UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO USP DURING THE PRECEDING TWELVE-MONTH PERIOD, EVEN IF USP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH POTENTIAL CLAIM, LOSS, OR DAMAGE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE SUCCESS OR EFFECTIVENESS OF OTHER REMEDIES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. USP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR THE CONTENT HEREOF. USP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT.