- Ying Han, Ph.D., Associate Science & Standards Liaison–Global Biologics, email@example.com
- Julie Zhang, Ph.D., Associate Science & Standards Liaison–Global Biologics, firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in learning more about the work of this Expert Committee?
Upcoming Official Meetings
- SAVE THE DATE! December 4–5, 2018, at USP U.S., Rockville
Past Meetings – Executive Summaries
- Sign up and read the latest edition of the Global Biologics e-Newsletter
- Sign up and read the latest edition of the Monograph Modernization e-Updates
- Explore relevant workshops
Expert Committee Charge
The Biologics Monographs 4 – Antibiotics Expert Committee will guide USP’s ongoing scientific efforts to update monograph requirements and associated reference standards for antibiotics that are currently still assessed and potency-assigned by antimicrobial activity.
- Work with other manufacturers, FDA and other stakeholders who manufacture human and veterinary antibiotics.