The Volunteer Alumni Association (VAA) is aimed at promoting the welfare of USP through its volunteer alumni. The VAA will also serve to create and strengthen engagement between our distinguished volunteer alumni, current volunteer experts, and the rest of the USP community.
Why register for the Volunteer Alumni Association?
As a member of the VAA, you will receive:
- The USP Alumni newsletter
- Regular updates on USP standards
- Notices to USP events, such as workshops, Council of Experts meetings, and Global Education and Training courses
- Invitations to networking events with fellow alumni and current volunteers
- Invitations to participate in online discussions
- Access to the USP Volunteer Alumni directory
Make an Impact
- Build the Alumni Association
Help shape the Alumni Association by leading or participating in administrative or subject-specific discussion groups.
- Share your Expertise
Share your expertise by presenting at a workshop, teaching a course, observing a volunteer group meeting, or participating in roundtable discussions about future standards.
While we work to populate the Alumni Association’s active membership, we encourage you to visit the following to learn more about what has been happening at USP:
- 2015-2020 USP Council of Experts: Find work plans and executive summaries from recent meetings by clicking on the Expert Committee of interest
- Compendial Notices: Learn about the changing statuses of USP-NF monographs and general chapters
- Events and Training: Search and register to participate in a USP meeting or Global Education and Training course
- Newsletters & Updates: Sign up to receive compendial updates and newsletters in your areas of interest