Review these updates to the USP–NF.
- Monograph Modernization List Updated (08–May–2013)
- Three New Harmonized Monographs (26–Apr–2013)
- Call for Candidates: USP Dietary Supplements Safety Modeling Expert Panel (26–Apr–2013)
- USP Seeking Public Participation in Organic Impurities Survey (26–Apr–2013)
- USP Seeking Public Participation in Residual Solvent Testing (26–Apr–2013)
- Revisions, Deferrals, and Cancellations USP 36–NF 31, Second Supplement (26–Apr–2013)
- Pending Monographs Update (26–Apr–2013)
- Errata Table Updated (29–Mar–2013)
- First Excipients Stakeholder Forum Scheduled for June (22–Mar–2013)
- Prescription/Nonprescription Stakeholder Forum Scheduled for June; Agenda Topics Sought (31–Jan–2013)
Review these updates to USP Reference Standards.
- Reference Standards Under Development List Updated (04–Jan–2013)
- New USP Reference Standards (December 2012)
- Updated Dissolution Performance Verification Testing (PVT) (January 2012)
New—The Herbal Medicines Compendium (HMC), published by the U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention, is a freely available, online resource that provides standards for herbal ingredients used in herbal medicines.
Read the Latest Edition of The Standard (Spring 2013)
Anti-tuberculosis Medicine Achieves WHO Prequalification (07–Feb–2013)
New Labeling Requirement for Heparin (05–Nov–2012)