- General Chapter <231> Heavy Metals and Affected Monographs and General Chapters (12–May–2015)
- Monographs and GCs Affected by Revision to GC <851> Spectrophotometry and Light-Scattering (08–May–2015)
- Three New/Updated Revision Bulletins (29–Apr–2015)
- Four New Harmonized Standard Adoption Notices (24–Apr–2014)
- Monographs and GC Affected by Revision to GC <659> (24–Apr–2015)
- USP 38–NF 33, Second Supplement: Approvals, Deferrals, Cancellations (24–Apr–2015)
- Seven New Notices of Intent to Revise (17–Apr–2015)
- Elemental Impurities Key Issues Page Updated (17–Apr–2015)
- Commentary for IRAs published in PF 40(6) (17–Apr–2015)
Review these updates to USP Reference Standards.
Review these updates to the Food Chemicals Codex.
- FCC 9, Second Supplement Index (13–Mar–2015)
- FCC 9, Second Supplement Commentary (02–Mar–2015)
- New Proposed Guidance Document: Appendix XVII – Guidance on Food Fraud Mitigation (17–Nov–2014)
- Correction to FCC 9 First Supplement Online: meso-Zeaxanthin (09–Oct–2014)
- SAVE THE DATE!
3rd USP Workshop on Adulteration and Fraud in Food Ingredients and Dietary Supplements USP Meetings Center, Rockville, Maryland USA (December 3-4, 2015)