Review these updates to the USP–NF.
- Elemental Impurities Key Issue Page Updated: Implementation Advisory Group Formed (07–Jun–2013)
- USP 36–NF 31, Second Supplement Commentary (03–Jun–2013)
- List of Revised Titles in the Description and Solubility Reference Table of USP 36–NF 31 2S (03–Jun–2013)
- New Key Issue Page on Standards for Veterinary Drugs Launched (31–May–2013)
- Reagent PDFs and Errata PDFs Online for USP 36–NF S2 (31–May–2013)
- Seven New Revision Bulletins (31–May–2013)
- Three New Interim Revision Announcements (31–May–2013)
- Pending Monographs Update (31–May–2013)
- Monograph Modernization List Updated (31–May–2013)
- Elemental Impurities Key Issues Page Updated with Implementation FAQs (29–May–2013)
- Implementation Deferred for General Chapters <232> Elemental Impurities—Limits and <233> Elemental Impurities—Procedures (24–May–2013)
Review these updates to USP Reference Standards.
- Reference Standards Under Development List Updated (04–Jan–2013)
- New USP Reference Standards (December 2012)
- Updated Dissolution Performance Verification Testing (PVT) (January 2012)
New—The Herbal Medicines Compendium (HMC), published by the U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention, is a freely available, online resource that provides standards for herbal ingredients used in herbal medicines.
Read the Latest Edition of The Standard (Spring 2013)
Anti-tuberculosis Medicine Achieves WHO Prequalification (07–Feb–2013)
New Labeling Requirement for Heparin (05–Nov–2012)