New! 2019 Online Dietary Supplements Compendium Now Available.
A definitive resource for dietary supplement manufacturers and ingredient suppliers.
Step-by-step procedures and assays help you demonstrate that your raw materials and finished dietary supplement products meet established specifications for identity, strength, quality, purity, packaging and labeling.
Your 2019 Dietary Supplements Compendium (DSC) is the go-to source for monographs, regulatory guidances, and reference tools for the dietary supplement supply chain. It will be available online only and includes 24 additional General Chapters, 72 new monographs, 59 updated HPTLC plates, and more!
For more information or questions, please contact DietarySciStaff@USP.org
- 500+ dietary ingredient and dietary supplement monographs with specifications for identity, strength, quality, purity, packaging, and labeling for substances and dosage forms
- 170 general chapters providing clear step by step guidance for compendial procedures
- 68 admissions evaluations
- 175 excipient monographs relevant to DS manufacturers
- 200 Food Chemicals Codex (FCC) monographs
Enhancements to the 2019 edition
- 24 new General Chapters
- 72 new dietary ingredient and dietary supplement monographs
- 27 sets of supplementary information for botanical and nonbotanical DS
- 59 updated botanical HPTLC plates
- Revised and updated dietary intake comparison tables
- Updated Dietary Supplement Verification Program manual
DSC monographs, regulatory guidances, and reference tools are used around the world to help ensure the quality of dietary supplement raw materials and finished products.
To place an order go to https://store.usp.org/OA_HTML/usp2_ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=12527&minisite=10020 or please contact our Customer Service Team at:
• 1-800-227-8772 (U.S. and Canada)
• 00-800-4875-5555 (Select Europe)
Click here to view the DSC Release Notes
USP dietary supplement standards are legally recognized under certain conditions.