Online Dietary Supplements Compendium Available.
A definitive resource for dietary supplement manufacturers and ingredient suppliers.
Step-by-step procedures and assays help you demonstrate that your raw materials and finished dietary supplement products meet established specifications for identity, strength, quality, purity, packaging and labeling.
The Dietary Supplements Compendium (DSC) is the go-to source for monographs, regulatory guidances, and reference tools for the dietary supplement supply chain. It is available online only and includes over 970 monographs, 190 General Chapters and much more!
For more information or questions, please contact DietarySciStaff@USP.org
- 575 dietary ingredient and dietary supplement monographs with specifications for identity, strength, quality, purity, packaging, and labeling for substances and dosage forms
- 190 general chapters providing clear step by step guidance for compendial procedures
- 85 admissions evaluations
- 180 excipient monographs relevant to DS manufacturers
- 220 Food Chemicals Codex (FCC) monographs and 17 informative Appendices
- Dietary intake comparison tables of use to nutritionists and formulators
- Dietary Supplement Verification Program manual
DSC monographs, regulatory guidances, and reference tools are used around the world to help ensure the quality of dietary supplement raw materials and finished products.
To place an order go to https://store.usp.org/OA_HTML/usp2_ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=12527&minisite=10020 or please contact our Customer Service Team at:
• 1-800-227-8772 (U.S. and Canada)
• 00-800-4875-5555 (Select Europe)
Click here to view the DSC Release Notes
USP dietary supplement standards are legally recognized under certain conditions.