Updated: June 17, 2020
- Access Point accounts with a subscription key are required for login
- For more information on how to use the features within the Dietary Supplements Compendium online please refer to the video tutorials available from the online dashboard
- With the release of DSC 2020 on June 17, 2020, bookmarks and viewer activity for DSC 2019 content have been reset. Customers will need to re-establish bookmarks within DSC 2020.
- If a reagent title (or cross reference title) is not appearing in the navigation menu, please use the search function to find the reagent.
- There may be some Food Chemicals Codex monographs which only display one CAS number but may display multiple CAS numbers in the current FCC products.
- If an IE11 user does not have Adobe Acrobat installed, a message will display – “No PDF viewer installed. Install Adobe Acrobat to view this document".
- If an IE11 user has a PDF reader installed other than Adobe, e.g. PDF Architect, the PDFs may not render.
- Fixed: The order of some sections in FCC Appendices VII, XII, and XIII does not match the current FCC product. All sections are present in the DSC online product.
- Fixed: Within the Illustrations files, hyperlinks to external websites will not open in a new browser tab. If you would like to open the link in a new browser tab or window, please right click on the link and select “Open link in new tab” or “Open link in new window”.
If you have questions and/or concerns, or if you would like to report issues or submit suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org