Your contributions provide the starting point in a rigorous process of scientific development and public input that ends with a USP standard that provides both industry and regulators with a trusted benchmark by which to assess the quality of medicines, supplements, and food ingredients.
Your contributions (in the form of monographs and general chapters) help us continue to meet industry and public health needs. Please contact us if you are interested in contributing monographs in any of the following areas:
- Chemical medicines
- Food ingredients
- Dietary supplement ingredients
We constantly revise USP standards to stay current with changes in industry and appreciate your contributions of data or materials. There are a number of ways to contribute to our revision process:
- Submit current analytical procedures and supporting validation data
- Provide small amounts of materials to assist in USP standards development
The Benefits of Partnering
- Help support the availability of quality ingredients and products in the marketplace
- Support efforts by FDA and other regulatory authorities to ensure the quality of medicines, supplements, and food ingredients
- Help address industry and patient need
Questions about How to Contribute?
Contact us, or read our submission guidelines.