Maximizing Doses of Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine – Max 15 dose vial
Consistently maximizing doses per vial of COVID-19 vaccines is essential to administering vaccines to more people.
The COVID-19 Vaccine Handling Toolkit is an informational resource and is intended to complement the following resources as well as those provided by the CDC, U.S. FDA, vaccine manufacturers, and state and local departments of health:
- CDC Vaccine Storage and Handling Official toolkit (February 5, 2021)
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Program Interim Playbook by Jurisdiction Operations (October 29, 2020)
- FDA COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Pfizer vaccine resources for healthcare providers
- Moderna vaccine resources for healthcare providers
For more information, please contact HealthcareQuality@usp.org.
For over 200 years, USP has worked to build trust where it matters most: in the world's medicines, dietary supplements and foods. Through our rigorous science and the public quality standards we set, USP helps protect patient safety and improve the health of people around the world. Excerpted USP-NF Standards referenced in the USP COVID-19 Vaccine Handling Toolkit are available here.