Click on item below for specific contact information:
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 4:30 AM to 5:00 PM EST.
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Italian, Arabic, Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Hindi, Urdu, Bangla, Punjabi. If you require an interpreter for another language, please ask a USP Customer Service Representative for an interpretation service.
USP Customer Service Representatives:
- Phone: +1-301-881-0666,1-800-227-8772 (United States and Canada), or 00-800-4875-5555 (select Europe)
- Fax: +1-301-816-8148
Ordering controlled substances from outside the United States:
- +1-301-816-8164 or +1-301-998-6826
Apply for credit terms with USP:
- 1-800-227-8772, +1-301-881-0666, or 00-800-4875-5555 (select Europe)
- Directions to USP–U.S.
Programs and services for healthcare professionals, including compounding, nomenclature, medication safety and labeling, and Medicare Model Guidelines:
- Shawn Becker, Senior Director, Healthcare Quality Standards, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donna Bohannon, Scientific Liaison, Nomenclature, Safety and Labeling, email@example.com
- Rick Schnatz, Senior Scientific Liaison, Compounding, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeanne Sun, Assistant Scientific Liaison, Compounding, email@example.com
- Andrezej Wilk, Senior Scientific Liaison, Nomenclature, Safety and Labeling, firstname.lastname@example.org
12601 Twinbrook Parkway
Rockville, MD 20852-1790, USA
Phone: +1-301-881-0666 or 00-800-4875-5555 (select Europe)
The Homer Building
601 Thirteenth St, NW, Suite 740
Washington D.C., 20005, USA
Phone: +1-301-881-0666 or 00-800-4875-5555 (select Europe)
7135 English Muffin Way
Frederick, MD 21704, USA
Phone: +1-301-881-0666, or 00-800-4875-5555 (select Europe)
Avenida Ceci, 1600-Tamboré
520 North Fu Te Road
China (Shanghai), Pilot Free Trade Zone
Shanghai 200131, China
No. 3 Park Avenue
P.O. Box WY 1204, Kwabenya
2nd Floor, Room 01
Along Bole Ring Road
P.O. Box 101232
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
IKP Knowledge Park, Genome Valley
Shamirpet, Turkapally Village
Hyderabad 500 101, Telangana, India
United States Pharmacopeia - India (P) Ltd
City Office, Cyber Pearl, Unit No. 03-04, Block-2
Plot No.9, Survey No.64, Hitech City
Madhapur Village, Serilingampally Mandal
Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad – 500081
Telangana., India; Ph.+91 40 49168588
Lt.23, Tower 1, Menara Prima
Jl. Dr.Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung, RT.5/RW.2
Mega Kuningan, Jakarta 12950
Phone: +62 21 2598 2748
103 Allen Avenue
Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Office No. 308 & 309, 3rd Floor
Islamabad Stock Exchange Tower, 55-B, Blue Area
Phone: +92 51 874 7040-41
Filinvest One Building
Corner Nothgate Avenue
Muntinlupa City, 1781
Basel 4052, Switzerland
Questions on use, storage, testing, other technical issues, and participation in collaborative testing:
Questions on bulk material donation:
- Greg Agoston, email@example.com
Questions on USP Donor Recognition Program:
Questions and comments, interpretation, applications, and proposed revisions for specific monographs:
- Small Molecules (Chemical Medicines) and Biologics: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excipients: email@example.com
- Contact USP Scientists
Submit draft monographs or questions about submission process:
- Small molecules: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excipients: Catherine Sheehan, M.S., Director, Excipients, email@example.com, +1-301-816-8262
- Biologics & Biotechnology: Fouad Atouf, Vice President, Science-Global Biologics, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1-301-816-8365
Questions about priority new monographs:
- Michael Goede, email@example.com
Monograph modernization submissions:
USP–NF in Spanish (scientific queries about Small Molecules, Biologics & Biotechnology, Dietary Supplements, Excipients, General Chapters and other USP standards):
Please send questions and comments about food ingredients standards and the revision process to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about Food Chemicals Codex subscriptions or related Reference Standards, please contact USP Customer Service at email@example.com or call +1-301-881-0666, 1-800-227-8772 (United States and Canada), or 00-800-4875-5555 (select Europe).
Food Ingredients Staff
Questions about standards for dietary supplements and the Dietary Supplements Compendium:
- Contact Dietary Supplement Scientific Staff
- For questions about Dietary Supplements Compendium subscriptions or related Reference Standards, please contact USP Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-301-881-0666,1-800-227-8772 (United States and Canada), or 00-800-4875-5555 (select Europe).
- Questions about USP Verification Services and the USP Verified Mark
USP Social Media information:
- Thoko Kachipande, thoko.kachipande@USP.org
If you would like to request a speaker from USP to present at your meeting please email ExecSec@usp.org with "Speaker Request" in the subject line and the following information:
Sponsor's Contact Details
- Your First name
- Your Last name
- Your Phone number
- Your Email address
- Enter requested USP employee's first name
- Enter requested USP employee's last name
- Name of event
- Venue country
- Venue state
- Is remote participation an option?
- Event start date
- Event end date
- Date of Speakers Presentation
- What is the topic of the requested speaker's presentation?
- What is the desired length of the requested speaker's presentation?
- Description of the audience, including any special guests.
- Expected number of attendees
- Indicate and specify the anticipated media coverage (i.e. general media and/or trade press)
- Is the portion of the event in which the USP speaker is participating being recorded for future dissemination?
Your Organization Details
- Name of sponsoring organization
- Website of sponsoring organization
- Please submit the program agenda with all invited and/or confirmed speaker(s) and topic(s). Drafts are acceptable.
The character limit for the below field is 500. The file attachment size cannot exceed 5MB.
After making your request you will receive an acknowledgment email and further instructions. USP will consider the request and, if approved, work to find the appropriate speaker. If more information is needed USP may contact you for additional details. We hope to provide a final response within two weeks of the receipt of your request.
Verification services for dietary supplements: