USP is an “organization of organizations.” Our more than 450 members represent academic institutions and associations; health practitioner, professional, and scientific associations; manufacturer, trade, and affiliated associations; governmental bodies; and consumer organizations.
We work in cooperation with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and other Federal, State, and local agencies, practitioners, academia, industry, and other stakeholders. Learn more about our unique collaborations and partnerships below.
- USP and US FDA: A Partnership
- National Coordinating Council for Medication Error Reporting and Prevention (NCCMERP)
- Careers Beyond the Pharmacy Counter: A webinar series highlighting unique career opportunities in pharmacy
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
- Center of Excellence
- Supply Chain Security Toolkit for Medical Products – Read about USP’s role in developing the Toolkit
- Pan American Health Organization (PAHO/WHO)
- United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)