The Promoting the Quality of Medicines Plus (PQM+) program improves access to quality-assured priority medicines and addresses the proliferation of poor-quality medical products in low- and middle-income countries. Funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development, PQM+ strengthens medical product quality assurance systems in low- and middle-income countries through cross-sectoral and systems strengthening approaches and the application of international quality assurance standards across the pharmaceutical system. By sharing scientific expertise and providing technical support and leadership, PQM+ helps create resilient and robust local health systems that address diseases like HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria and neglected tropical diseases, as well as improves maternal, newborn and child health.
Learn how to develop and manufacture quality-assured chlorhexidine digluconate (7.1%) gel for umbilical cord care in the GSK Technology Transfer Report.
Covering the essentials of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), which help to ensure the quality of medical products.
New job aids support registration, post-marketing surveillance of maternal, newborn, and child health medical products
- Amoxicillin Job Aid to Assist with Dossier Preparation | en français
- Amoxicillin Job Aid to Assist with Laboratory Testing | en français
- Chlorhexidine Gel 7.1% Gel Job Aid to Assist the Laboratory Testing | en français
- Chlorhexidine Digluconate (7.1%) Gel Job Aid to Assist with Dossier Preparation | en français
- Guidance Document for Developing and Implementing a Riskbased PMS for Maternal, Neonatal, and Child Health Products | en français
- Oxytocin Injection Job Aid to Assist with Dossier Preparation | en français
- Oxytocin Injection Job Aid to Assist with Laboratory Testing | en français