- Gastrointestinal, renal, endocrine, ophthalmology, oncology, dermatology, and veterinary drug substance and drug product monographs
Expert Committee Charge
- The Small Molecules 3 (SM3) Expert Committee is responsible for the development and revision of USP-NF monographs and their associated USP Reference Standards in the areas of gastrointestinal, renal, endocrine, ophthalmology, oncology, dermatology, and veterinary drug substance and drug product monographs.
- Work with other Chemical Medicines Expert Committees, FDA, and stakeholders
Subgroups and Expert Panels
- Subcommittee A – ophthalmology, oncology, dermatology
- Subcommittee B – gastrointestinal, renal, and endocrine
- Subcommittee C – veterinary
- Chemical Medicines Collaborative Group
- Joint Subcommittee (Reference Materials)
- The latest ballot results can be found here (results can be filtered by particular ECs).
- The status of Revisions, Deferrals, Cancellations, Commentary, and Index for each USP–NF and Supplement can be found here.