- Guidance for dosage form definitions and product quality attributes, and dosage forms in vitro performance testing
Expert Committee Charge
- The General Chapters–Dosage Forms Expert Committee is responsible for developing new and revising existing general chapters related to pharmaceutical dosage forms.
- Exploring performance verification tests for dissolution apparatus
- Product Quality Tests
Subgroups and Expert Panels
- Pharmaceutical dosage forms definitions and critical quality attributes
- Performance testing
- Disintegration and Dissolution
- Particulate matter determination
- Uniformity of dosage units
- The latest ballot results can be found here (results can be filtered by particular ECs).
- The status of Revisions, Deferrals, Cancellations, Commentary, and Index for each USP–NF and Supplement can be found here.