- Rick Schnatz, Pharm.D., Senior Manager, Science–Healthcare Quality Standards, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeanne Sun, Pharm.D., Manager, Compounding, Science–Healthcare Quality Standards, email@example.com
Interested in learning more about the work of this Expert Committee?
Upcoming Official Meetings
- August 8, 2019, at USP–U.S., Rockville, MD
Past Meetings – Executive Summaries
- August 30, 2018
- April 11, 2018
- September 29, 2017
- May 22, 2017
- September 20, 2016
- April 11, 2016
- September 9, 2015
- August 8, 2019 face-to-face meeting at USP–U.S., Rockville - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 2017 Compounding Compendium Now available!
- Monographs for sterile and nonsterile compounded preparations
- General Chapters on compounding and handling of sterile and nonsterile preparations, including hazardous and investigational drugs
Expert Committee Charge
- The Compounding Expert Committee will develop new and revise existing compounding-related general chapters describing quality and practice standards for compounding sterile and nonsterile preparation. The Expert Committee will develop compounded preparation monographs containing formulations for both human and veterinary patients.
- Sterile and Nonsterile Compounding
- Veterinary Compounding
- Handling Hazardous drugs
- Aseptic Technique
- Testing of Compounded Preparations
Subgroups and Expert Panels
- Compounding with Hazardous Drugs Expert Panel