- Monographs for sterile and nonsterile compounded preparations
- General Chapters on compounding and handling of sterile and nonsterile preparations, including hazardous and investigational drugs
Expert Committee Charge
- The Compounding Expert Committee will develop new and revise existing compounding-related general chapters describing quality and practice standards for compounding sterile and nonsterile preparation. The Expert Committee will develop compounded preparation monographs containing formulations for both human and veterinary patients.
- Sterile and Nonsterile compounding
- Veterinary compounding
- Handling hazardous drugs
- Aseptic Technique
- Automated compounding devices
- Testing of compounded preparations
Subgroups and Expert Panels
- Compounding with Hazardous Drugs Expert Panel
- Monograph Development Subcommittee
- The latest ballot results can be found here (results can be filtered by particular ECs).
- The status of Revisions, Deferrals, Cancellations, Commentary, and Index for each USP–NF and Supplement can be found here.
Learn more about the impact of this EC and its Associated Expert Bodies
- USP compounding standards
- COVID-19 Compounding Resources
- Compounded preparation monograph information
- <800> - Hazardous Drugs – Handling in Healthcare Settings
- USP Compounding Compendium
- Sign up for USP Healthcare Quality & Safety Updates
- Brian Serumaga, PhD. Senior Manager, Personalized Medicines–Healthcare Quality Standards, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abigail Ammerman, Expert Committee Manager, email@example.com