PQRI and USP
The time to finalize implementation plans is now! This workshop will provide practical solutions to challenges involved in global implementation of the elemental impurity guidelines and standards. Specific topics will include the following:
- Analytical Testing Considerations
- Assessment of Ingredients – Excipients and APIs
- Successful Risk Assessment Methodologies
- Finished Dosage Form Considerations
- Implementation Strategy
This workshop will include global experts from industry, regulatory authorities, pharmacopeias and academia who are intimately involved in this area.
*This workshop is not eligible for the USP Donor Recognition Program.
For more information, please visit www.pqri.org
Click here for a preliminary program.
Local Area Information
If you require overnight accommodations, we welcome you to take advantage of the USP corporate rate at the hotel below. Please note that the USP corporate rate is subject to availability.
Bethesda North Marriott Hotel and Conference Center*
5701 Marinelli Road, North Bethesda, MD 20852
Metro Station: White Flint (Red Line)
2015 USP Corporate Rates (effective January 1 - June 30, 2015)
- $206 per night (+taxes). Rate includes wired and wireless internet access.
- $217 per night (+taxes). Rate includes daily breakfast buffet in the Meritage Restaurant and wired and wireless internet access.
Three major airports serve the Washington, DC, area:
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Baltimore–Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
- Metro: The Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (abbreviated as Metro) operates a rapid transit train service throughout Virginia, the District of Columbia, and Maryland. A Metro stop is located at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport. USP is located a short walking distance from the Twinbrook Metro Station (Red Line).
- Taxi: Orange Taxi
- Sedan/Limo Service: RMA Worldwide
USP–U.S. offers limited on-site visitor parking, accessible from our Fishers Lane entrance. Helpful landmarks at the intersection of Twinbrook Parkway and Fishers Lane include The Alaire apartments and an Exxon station, both opposite Twinbrook Parkway from USP–U.S.
Once on Fishers Lane, turn left past the flagpole at USP's main entrance to enter the underground garage. Be sure to bring your license plate information to the first-floor reception desk upon arrival.