Description:USP is pleased to kick off a series of webinars to keep you up to date on USP-NF, reference standards as well as USP initiatives and activities in Asia Pacific. The webinar will be held monthly, and each event will be hosted live so that participants can submit questions to the speaker(s).
During each session, we hope to engage attendees with latest update on USP-NF and USP reference standards. We will also discuss specific topics such as Biologics, Chemical Medicines, Impurities, Dietary Supplement & Herbal Medicine.
By attending this webinar, you will be able to:
- Discover more about the specific topics to be discussed each month (to be announced nearer the date)
- Learn USP efforts to support the public health response to coronavirus
- Get the latest update on USP resources
- Identify USP staff and activities in Asia Pacific
Who should participate:
- Lab Personnel in research and development, manufacturing and production
- Scientists and managers of manufacturing and contract research organizations
- Quality assurance and quality control specialists and auditors
- Regulatory professionals