Course Description:This course will provide information on USP Reference Standards as highly characterized chemical specimens required for use in USP–NF compendial methods. The course offers a detailed look at types of Reference Standards and practical application. Information related to the science behind Reference Standard development as well as specific cases, and USP support services will also be covered.
The live version of this recording took place on June 11, 2020.This course includes English subtitles.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain Reference Standard changes over time (then to now)
- Describe the importance of the Reference Standard Development Process
- Determine why USP RS—Regulatory Directives are used
- Describe the proper use of USP Reference Standards
Who Should Participate:
- Laboratory scientists
- Laboratory manager
- QA/QC staff in the pharmaceutical and allied industries
- Regulatory professionals
USP Approved Instructor
USP Employee since 2004
Director, Strategic Customer Development - Americas