Let your voice be heard!
The United States Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) will host a Hybrid Dietary Supplements & Herbal Medicines Stakeholder Forum on Thursday, February 16, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST. Please join us either online or in person at USP (12601 Twinbrook Parkway, Rockville, MD) as we gather stakeholder feedback to help contribute to the future of USP dietary supplement and herbal medicines standards. Lunch will be provided for those attending in person.
Registration is free, and advance registration is required.
Some of the topics scheduled for discussion:
- Mushrooms: Growing category of dietary supplements
- Multi-ingredient formulations: Challenges with specifications and testing methods
- Overages and label claims
- Gummies as dosage forms
- PDE-5 inhibitors updates
Encouraged to participate:
- Dietary supplement manufacturers
- Retailers and Trade Associations
- Service providers and other interested parties who work with dietary supplements
For further information, please get in touch with Jacqueline D. Starkes.