- General Chapter <795> Pharmaceutical Compounding – Nonsterile Preparations
- General Chapter <797> Pharmaceutical Compounding – Sterile Preparations
- General Chapter <800> Hazardous Drugs – Handling in Healthcare Settings
- General Chapter <825> Radiopharmaceuticals – Preparation, Compounding, Dispensing and Repackaging
- General Chapter <1160> Pharmaceutical Calculations in Pharmacy Practice
- General Chapter <1163> Quality Assurance in Pharmaceutical Compounding
- General Chapter <1168> Compounding for Phase I Investigational Studies
- General Chapter <1176> Prescription Balances and Volumetric Apparatus Used in Compounding
- Compounded Preparation Monographs
For questions about compounding standards, email CompoundingSL@usp.org.
Visit the Compounding Appeals page for updates on appeals and postponements.
Sign up for Healthcare Quality and Safety (HQS) Updates to obtain up to date news on compounding standards.
All compounding standards are available through the USP Compounding Compendium.