The USP Library is located at USP's U.S. Rockville, Maryland site.
The Library is staffed Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm Eastern Time.
We welcome the public to view the collection. Please contact the Library Manager at least 24 hours in advance at email@example.com.
- Current USP Reference Standards Catalog
- Most recent edition of Chromatographic Columns
- Other volumes published by USP
Historical artifacts, photographs and any special exhibits or displays, are maintained by the Pharmacopeial Historian and Archivist in our Global External Affairs division. Please email Ms. Geeta Tirumalai firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule a tour.
Available Museum Resources
- All volumes of the official compendia, USP–NF, supplements, addenda and interim revision announcements, and available translations
- All print volumes of the Pharmacopeial Forum (PF)
- All volumes of the USP Dictionary of United States Adopted Name (USAN) and International Drug Names
- All volumes of the USP Pharmacists' Pharmacopeia
- Historic Proceedings of USP Convention Meetings and available copies of USP Annual Report
* Electronic/online versions of certain resources may be available. Please contact the library at email@example.com for more information.