Dr. Krishna Reddy Nallamalla is a board-certified cardiologist, internationally known in the areas of comprehensive primary care, digital health, and integrated care with a long history of working to improve the health of people in South Asia. This expansive set of expertise in healthcare delivery not only positions Dr. Reddy to serve as an At-Large Trustee but also brings a perspective from the healthcare community of India, where USP operates its largest site outside the US and collaborates with a wide range of stakeholders.
Dr. Reddy is currently the India Country Director for ACCESS Health International, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving access to high-quality, affordable healthcare worldwide. In his current role, Dr. Reddy is responsible for the overall development, management, and leadership of the organization’s activities that work closely with the government, donor organizations, and researchers to strengthen the healthcare system in India. He also serves in leadership roles for two organizations that work to develop affordable, innovative medical device technologies: Chairman & MD for Relisys Medical Devices and a Managing Partner for IncuMed LLP. In addition, he is Chairman of Health Care Services Ltd., an organization that works to nurture models for innovative healthcare and advisory services.
Throughout his career, Dr. Reddy has worked to evolve models of healthcare to make healthcare high-quality and accessible without compromising affordability. One example where Dr. Reddy’s vision can be seen is in CARE Hospitals which he co-founded in 1997. CARE is a chain of tertiary care hospitals located in five states across India. This network serves roughly 1 million out-patients and 100,000 in-patients every year.
Dr. Reddy earned his M.D. from the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh. He also was a fellow in Cardiology leading to DM from the GB Pant Hospital, Delhi University, New Delhi and an Assistant Professor of Cardiology at Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
- Relisys Medical Devices, India (current): Chairman & Managing Director
- IncuMed LLP, India (current): Partner
- Care Cardiac Center, Durgabhai Deshmukh Hospital, India (current): Director
- ACCESS Health International, ASIA (current): President
- Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, India: Assistant Professor of Cardiology
- MediCiti Hospitals, India: Senior Consultant, Department of Cardiology
- Care Hospitals, India: CEO; Senior Consultant, Department of Cardiology
- Andhra Cardiology Associates, India: Managing Director
- Osmania Medical College, Osmania University, India
- Postgraduate Institute for Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, India. M.D.
- GB Pant Hospital, Delhi University, DM
A Few Favorite Professional Achievements:
- Co-founder, Care Foundation, India
- Co-founder, Care Hospitals, India
- Co-founder, Relisys Medical Devices, India
- Co-founder, IncuMed LLC, India
- Founder, TRUST Healthcare, India
- Co-Principle Investigator, Coronary Stent Development Program
- Principle Investigator for many drug and device clinical trials and healthcare innovation pilots