Stakeholder Forums are held to enable an exchange of information and perspectives, with the ultimate goal of improving USP standards and information. The United States Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) held the first Veterinary Drugs Stakeholder Forum on November 9, 2012 at USP–U.S. in Rockville, Maryland.
The Veterinary Drugs Stakeholder Forum provided an opportunity to educate stakeholders on USP activities, help USP staff understand veterinary drug issues, and discuss compendial issues and emerging USP initiatives that may affect veterinary drug stakeholders. All discussions were conducted in an open forum, with stakeholders from various organizations sharing their perspectives. The Stakeholder Forum had both an in person and remote, web-based, attendance option.
- Provide updates on topics of interest
- Receive stakeholder feedback
- 2a Center for Veterinary Medicine Overview
- 2b American Veterinary Medical Association Overivew
- 4a Animal Health Institute General Chapters Impact on Industry
- 4a Generic Animal Drug Association Perspective on General Chapters
- 4c USP General Chapters Overview
- 5a Unapproved Animal Drugs FDA Perspective
- 5b Unapproved Animal Drugs GADA Perspective
- 5c Unapproved Animal Drugs AHI Perspective
- 5d Unapproved Animal Drugs AVMA Perspective
- 6a Animal Drug Compounding FDA Perspective
- 6d Animal Drug Compounding USP Perspective
- Veterinary Drugs Stakeholder Forum Summary