The United States Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) will be holding a face to face Prescription/Nonprescription Stakeholder Forum on October 13, 2016 at USP–U.S. in Rockville, Maryland, USA. To expand the opportunity for stakeholder participation, USP will offer a web-based component for those who would like to attend the meeting remotely. Registration is free for both in person and remote attendance, it is also required.
Stakeholder Forums are held to enable an exchange of information and perspectives, with the ultimate goal of improving USP standards and information. The Prescription/Nonprescription Stakeholder Forum provides an opportunity to discuss compendial issues related to prescription and non-prescription drugs and pharmaceutical excipients in an open forum setting. For further information please contact Jessica Simpson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Provide updates on topics of interest
- Receive stakeholder feedback
Who Should Participate
Pharmaceutical and excipient manufacturers, organizations, and service providers.
- 2a Strategic Marketing and Program Office Overview
- 2b USP Regulatory Affairs
- 2c Research and Innovation Initiatives
- 3a Lifecycle Management of Analytical Methods- USP Perspective
- 3b Life Cycle Management of Analytical Methods- Industry Perspective
- 5a Stakeholder Perspective- Grandfather Clauses
- 6a Element-Specific Chapters in the USP-NF- USP Prespective
- 6bc Element-Specific Chatpers in USP-NF- Pharma and Excipient Perspective