Excipients Stakeholder Forum
USP will be holding an Excipients Stakeholder Forum Face-to-Face Meeting with a Webinar component. There is no fee to participate, but registration is required to access both the Face-to-Face and webinar.
The USP Excipients Stakeholder Forum has been created to enable an exchange of information and perspectives between USP and users of USP standards, with the ultimate goal of improving USP standards. The Excipients Stakeholder Forum will provide an opportunity for manufacturers, distributors, users of excipients, and regulatory agencies to discuss topics in an open forum setting. USP hopes the forum will encourage excipients constituencies to work openly and directly with USP as well as collaborate with fellow stakeholders.
- Updates from previous Stakeholder Forum
- USP Website Changes
- Accelerated Revision Posting
- Atypical Actives
- Extending opportunities for participation to a broad range of excipients stakeholders to ensure industry-wide input to USP
- Educating stakeholders on USP activities while helping USP staff understand excipients issues
- Providing information on emerging USP initiatives that might affect excipients stakeholders
Who Should Participate
Manufacturers, suppliers, and users of excipients, whether members of a trade organization or independent.
Face-to-Face Meeting with Webinar Component
- 2a USP Branding
- 2b Accelerated Revision Posting
- 2c Progress and Achievements
- 2d Navigating Websites
- 3a USP Stakeholder Forum: USP Perspective on Atypical Actives
- 3b USP Stakeholder Forum: An FDA Perspective on Atypical Active Ingredients
- 3c USP Excipients Stakeholder Forum: Atypical Actives – Industry Perspective