The United States Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) held a Dietary Supplement Stakeholder Forum on June 7, 2017 at USP–U.S. in Rockville, Maryland, USA from 9 am-4:30 pm. To expand the opportunity for stakeholder participation, USP offered a web-based component for those who attended the meeting remotely.
Stakeholder input is essential to the development of USP dietary supplement standards. To this end, USP encourages manufacturers, organizations, service providers, and other interested parties who work with dietary supplements to attend and share perspectives and provide direct feedback on priority standards issues.
- Provide a forum for stakeholders to openly discuss issues and share perspectives related to USP dietary supplement standards
- Gather stakeholder feedback for current and future USP standards-setting efforts
Need Additional Assistance?
- 2a New Standards and Prioritization for Development
- 2b Pesticide Round Table Collaboration Model
- 3a Dietary Supplement Quality Collaborative
- 3b Adulterants Database
- 3c Updates on USP Standards for Probiotics
- 3d Protein Round Table
- 4a DNA-Based Methods for Botanical ID - Stakeholder Perspective
- 4a DNA-Based Methods for Botanical ID - USP Perspective
- 4b Overview of USP Revised NDI Draft Guidance Comments
- 4c Stakeholders Up-to-Date Round Table Meeting Report