Time: 9:00 am–5:00 pm (Eastern Time)
The United States Pharmacopeial (USP) will be holding a face-to-face Prescription/Non-prescription Stakeholder Forum on October 18, 2018, at USP–U.S. in Rockville, Maryland, USA. To expand the opportunity for stakeholder participation, USP will offer a web-based component for those who would like to attend the meeting remotely. Registration is free for both in person and remote attendance, it is also required.
Stakeholder Forums are held to enable an exchange of information and perspectives, with the ultimate goal of improving USP standards and information. The Prescription/Non-prescription Stakeholder Forum provides an opportunity to discuss compendial issues related to prescription and non-prescription drugs and pharmaceutical excipients in an open forum setting. For further information, please contact Jacqueline Starkes (email@example.com).
- Provide updates on topics of interest
- Receive stakeholder feedback
Who Should Participate
Pharmaceutical and excipient manufacturers, organizations, and service providers.
Face-to-Face Meeting with Webinar Component
- Call for Candidates
- Stakeholder Forum Progress and Achievements
- Updates on OTC Drug Products Working Group
- Update on Plastics Packaging Working Group
- The Complexity of Setting Specifications for Excipients Composition and Impurities
- Comment Life Cycle
- State of the Art Instrumentation in Standards-Setting
- Compendial Affairs: Adventures in Compliance – Impediments to Monograph Development
- Compendial Process Improvement Project Team Update
- General Notices Project Team Update