The FCC team is hosting a Stakeholder Forum on Thursday, May 9, 2019, at the USP global headquarters in Rockville, Maryland, from 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. The meeting will also be offered via WebEx for stakeholders who cannot attend in person. Registration is required for either.
Stakeholder input is essential to the development of the Food Chemicals Codex (FCC) and we encourage food ingredient manufacturers, finished food manufacturers, test organizations, consumer groups, consultants, food law firms, and others, to attend, share perspectives, and provide direct feedback on the future direction of the FCC and standards to be developed. For further information, please contact Jacqueline D. Starkes (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Provide a forum for stakeholders to share feedback and ideas related to the Food Chemicals Codex
- Gather feedback and share input from current and future Food Chemicals Codex standards
Who Should Participate
- Food ingredient manufacturers, Finished food manufacturers, contract test organizations, and others.
USP–U.S., Rockville, MD Headquarters
Jacqueline D. Starkes
Need Additional Assistance?
- 01 Call for Candidates - Melissa Bellon
- 02 The Food Chemicals Codex-Past- Present and Future - Steven Gendel
- 03 FCC Monographs and Identity Standards - Kristie Laurvick
- 4a Future Food Ingredients - Brian Ronholm
- 4b Future Food Ingredients - Sneh Bhandari
- 5a International Issues in Food Standards - Daniel Folmer
- 5b International Issues in Food Standards - Rosie Newsome
- 06 Perspectives on Future Food Testing Technology -Palmer Orlando