The United States Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) will be hosting a Dietary Supplement Stakeholder Forum on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at USP–U.S. in Rockville, Maryland, USA from 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. To expand the opportunity for stakeholder participation, USP offers a web-based component for those who wish to attend the meeting remotely.
Stakeholder input is essential to the development of USP dietary supplement standards. To this end, USP encourages manufacturers, organizations, service providers, and other interested parties who work with dietary supplements to attend and share perspectives and provide direct feedback on priority standards issues.
- Provide a forum for stakeholders to openly discuss issues and share perspectives related to USP dietary supplement standards
- Gather stakeholder feedback for current and future USP standards-setting efforts
Jacqueline D. Starkes
Need Additional Assistance?
- Action Items from 2017 Forum
- New Standards for Prioritization 2018 - 2019 Plans
- Call for Candidates Update
- USP Cranberry Project
- Probiotics Presentation
- DNA Methods for Botanical ID
- Protein Presentations
- Chewable Gels
- Topics of Interest USP 467 RS for Dietary Supplements
- Topics of Interest Bioavailability-Bioaccessibility