Interested in learning more about the work of this Expert Committee?
- Cardiovascular, cough, cold and analgesic drug substance and drug products monographs
Expert Committee Charge
The Monographs–Chemical Medicines 2 (CHM2) Expert Committee is responsible for the development and revision of USP-NF monographs and their associated USP Reference Standards in the areas of cardiovascular, cough, cold, and analgesic drug substance and drug product monographs.
- Work with other Small Molecules and OTC Expert Committees, FDA and stakeholders
Subgroups and Expert Panels
- Chemical Medicines Collaborative Group
- Joint Subcommittee (Reference Materials)
- The latest ballot results can be found at here (results can be filtered by particular ECs).
- The status of Revisions, Deferrals, Cancellations, Commentary, and Index for each USP–NF and Supplement can be found here.
Learn more about the impact of this EC and its Associated Expert Bodies
- Our Work on Small Molecules