Generation and treatment of valid analytical data. Analytical procedures lifecycle management. Metrological concepts impacting measurements in pharmaceutical quality control.
Expert Committee Charge
The General Chapters–Measurement and Data Quality Expert Committee is responsible for developing General Chapters and solutions related to the use of metrology in compendial measurements. The Committee will also provide support for other Expert Committees in their development of monographs, general chapters, and reference materials.
- Analytical Procedure Lifecycle Management
- Validation, Verification, and Transfer of analytical procedures
- Continue the work supporting the following general chapters:
- <31> Volumetric Apparatus
- <1058> Analytical Instrument Qualification
- <1220> Analytical Procedure Lifecycle
- <1224> Transfer of Analytical Procedures
- <1225> Validation of Compendial Procedures
- <1226> Verification of Compendial Procedures
Associated Expert Bodies
- The latest ballot results can be found here (results can be filtered by particular ECs).
- The status of Revisions, Deferrals, Cancellations, Commentary, and Index for each USP–NF and Supplement can be found here.