- Gene therapies, gene-modified cell therapies, cellular therapies, mRNA therapies and non-oligonucleotide-based gene editing products such as CRISPR/Cas9.
- General chapters that pertain to the above therapeutic classes
Expert Committee Charge
The Biologics Monographs 5 – Advanced Therapies Expert Committee is responsible for the development and revision of USP–NF monographs and their associated USP Reference Standards in the following therapeutic categories: Gene therapies, gene-modified cell therapies, cellular therapies, mRNA therapies and non-oligonucleotide based gene editing products such as CRISPR/Cas9.
Associated Expert Bodies
- Cell Therapy Topics Working Group
- Joint Subcommittee (Reference Materials)
- The latest ballot results can be found here (results can be filtered by particular ECs).
- The status of Revisions, Deferrals, Cancellations, Commentary, and Index for each USP–NF and Supplement can be found here.
Learn more about the impact of this EC and its Associated Expert Bodies