- Moji Bonakdar, Ph.D., Sr. Director, Chemical Medicines Moji.Bonakdar@USP.org
Interested in learning more about the work of this Expert Committee?
Upcoming Official Meetings
- May 1–3, 2019, Joint Chemical Medicines 1 and 3 Expert Committee at USP–U.S., Rockville, MD
Past Meetings – Executive Summaries
- Gastrointestinal, renal, endocrine, ophthalmology, oncology, dermatology, and veterinary drug substance and drug product monographs
Expert Committee Charge
- The Monographs–Chemical Medicines 3 (CHM3) Expert Committee is responsible for the development and revision of USP-NF monographs and their associated USP Reference Standards in the areas of gastrointestinal, renal, endocrine, ophthalmology, oncology, dermatology, and veterinary drug substance and drug product monographs.
- Work with other Chemical Medicines Expert Committees, FDA, and stakeholders
Subgroups and Expert Panels
- Subcommittee A – ophthalmology, oncology, dermatology
- Subcommittee B – gastrointestinal, renal, and endocrine
- Subcommittee C – veterinary
- Chemical Medicines Collaborative Group
- Joint Subcommittee (Reference Materials)