Our reference standards catalog includes more than 300 dietary supplements reference standards for amino acids, botanicals, vitamins-minerals, fish oils, and more.
Buy Dietary Supplement Reference Standards
- L-Arginine (200 mg)
- Ascorbic Acid (1 g) (Vitamin C)
- Calcium Pantothenate (200 mg) (Vitamin B5)
- Cholecalciferol (30 mg/ampule; 5 ampules) (Vitamin D3)
- Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium (300 mg)
- Cyanocobalamin (Crystalline) (2 x 150 mg)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid Ethyl Ester (500 mg)
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid Ethyl Ester (500 mg) (All-cis-5,8,11,14,17-Eicosapentaenoic acid ethyl ester)
- Ergocalciferol (30 mg/ampule; 5 ampules) (Vitamin D2)
- Folic Acid (500 mg) (Vitamin M or Vitamin Bc)
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride (200 mg)
- Niacinamide (500 mg)
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (200 mg)
- Riboflavin (500 mg)
- Alpha Tocopherol (250 mg)
- Time and Cost Savings
Reference Standards can help manufacturers demonstrate and authenticate the quality of the dietary supplement ingredients they manufacture and use.
- Increased dietary supplement ingredients safety
Reference Standards analytical results permit side-by-side comparison of this authentic material and any unknown component as a way to confirm the unknown component's identity and aid in excluding the presence of adulterating agents.
- Enhanced analytical test results reliability
Test laboratories frequently use Reference standards to calibrate analytical methods or as quality control samples. Both uses will increase the reliability of analytical test procedures, aid in quality audits, and generally enhance the level of confidence in the test results.
- Ordering Information: How to order direct from USP.
- Technical Services and Account Managers: Find your regional account manager. Get contact information for our Technical Services team.
- How to Use USP Reference Standards: Comprehensive primer on using USP Reference Standards, and how to read product listings.