Did you miss our previously featured chapters? Download <89.1> Collagenase I, <89.2> Collagenase II, <212> Oligosaccharide Analysis, <127> Flow Cytometric Enumeration of CD34+ Cells, <129> Analytical Procedures for Recombinant Monoclonal Antibodies
- New Biologics Reference Standards:
- Erythropoietin (released soon!)
- PS NMR System Suitability (released soon!)
- Prekallikrein Activator
- Collagenase I
- Collagenase II
- CD 34+ Cell Enumeration System Suitability
- Calcitonin Salmon Related Compound A
- And more
- Newly Proposed Standards Published in PF 43 (2):
- <198> Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Identity Testing of Bacterial Polysaccharides Used in Vaccine Manufacture (NEW)
- Chymotrypsin for Ophthalmic Solution
- Upcoming Workshops and Pharmacopeial Education Courses:
- On-demand Webcast: USP General Chapters & Reference Standards that Support Development & Characterization of Biologics (Sponsored by USP | Presented by BioPharm International)
- USP’s 7th Bioassay Workshop - Bioassay: A Lifecycle Approach, September 25–26, 2017 at USP Rockville, MD.
- Workshop on Measurement and Characterization of Visible and Subvisible Particulates in Biologics, June 26–27, 2017 at USP Rockville, MD.
- 4th Peptide Workshop, November 6–7, 2017, USP-Rockville, MD. Call for Abstracts deadline is April 28, 2017. Read here for details.
- Free On-Demand Pharmacopeia Course: N-linked Glycan Analysis: New Compendial Procedures and Associated Reference Standards