Travel & Transportation Information for USP Headquarters
Most workshop and meeting activities will take place at the USP Meetings Center at USP Headquarters in Rockville, Maryland. If you require overnight accommodations, the following two hotels are located within walking distance of the Twinbrook Metrorail station and the USP Meetings Center.
When making your reservation, call the hotels directly to ask for the USP corporate rate. USP corporate rate reservations cannot be booked online.
- Bethesda North Marriott Hotel and Conference Center*
5701 Marinelli Road, North Bethesda, MD 20852
USP Corporate Rate: $191 per night, plus taxes (subject to availability)
Ask for the "United States Pharmacopeia" Corporate Rate.
View the hotel's website.
*USP will provide round trip shuttle service from the hotel for workshop participants.
Three major airports serve the Washington, DC, area:
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Baltimore–Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
- Metro: The Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (abbreviated as Metro) operates a rapid transit train service throughout Virginia, the District of Columbia, and Maryland. A Metro stop is located at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.
- Taxi: Orange Taxi
6010 Executive Blvd., Suite 101
Rockville, MD 20852