USP will make every effort to process orders received prior to 3:00 pm ET on the day of the scheduled down time. USP will start to process orders again after 4:30 a.m. ET on August 5, 2014.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
USP–NF Spanish Edition
The USP–NF is available as a Spanish Edition for Spanish-speaking pharmaceutical scientists and professionals. USP has used the most rigorous translation and quality control to develop the USP–NF Spanish Edition. The translation process was guided and directed by a special advisory group of volunteer scientific experts from many Spanish-speaking countries. The translation was thoroughly checked by bilingual (English/Spanish) USP staff scientists. USP–NF standards are enforceable by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for medicines manufactured and marketed in the United States. Learn more about the USP–NF and how it is developed.
Highlights & Features
- More than 4,700 monographs with specifications for identity, strength, quality, purity, packaging, and labeling for substances and dosage forms. View a sample USP–NF monograph from the Spanish Edition.
- More than 270 General Chapters providing clear, step-by-step guidance for assays, tests, and procedures
- Focus-specific charts and a combined index help you find the information you need
- Helpful sections on reagents, indicators, and solutions, plus reference tables
Benefits & Applications
- Provides comprehensive pharmaceutical information and guidance—including dosage form monographs
- Works well both as a primary pharmacopeia and in addition to other pharmacopeias
- Helps to ensure world-class product quality and regulatory compliance
- Required for U.S. exports—helps to avoid possible charges of adulteration and misbranding for drugs manufactured or marketed in the United States
- Helps users and regulatory inspectors in Spanish-speaking countries interpret and apply standards accurately and consistently
- USP 37–NF 32 is scheduled to publish in March 2014. It will be available in print only
- Includes a 4-volume main edition and two separate supplements
- Printed on a thick, durable paper stock suitable for laboratory and manufacturing use. Each volume contains a complete table of contents and index.
- Features new, streamlined monograph design for new and revised monographs since USP 33–NF 28 Reissue. The new design is being phased into the compendia in stages.
How to Order USP–NF Spanish Edition
In certain international regions, you may be required to order USP publications through a USP Authorized Distributor. If you are unsure whether this applies to your region, please contact USP Customer Service at +1-301-881-0666 or 1-800-227-8772. If restrictions do not apply, you may order direct from USP.
- Direct from USP: Click the "Buy Now" button above to order online (then, select the Spanish Edition), or call +1-301-881-0666 or 1-800-227-8772.
- From a USP Authorized Distributor: View distributor contact information.