USP will make every effort to process orders received prior to 3:00 pm ET on the day of the scheduled down time. USP will start to process orders again after 4:30 a.m. ET on August 5, 2014.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
USP on Compounding: A Guide for the Compounding Practitioner
USP on Compounding offers compounding practitioners convenient access to all compounding-related General Chapters from the United States Pharmacopeia and the National Formulary (USP–NF), the official compendia for drugs marketed in the United States. USP on Compounding also features supporting General Chapters that are referenced in the compounding chapters and in USP–NF General Notices and Requirements. It is delivered as an electronic publication in PDF format that is updated with the release of each new USP–NF edition and supplement.
Highlights & Features
- Complete, up-to-date text of all five essential compounding General Chapters from USP–NF
- <795> Pharmaceutical Compounding—Nonsterile Preparations
- <797> Pharmaceutical Compounding—Sterile Preparations
- <1160> Pharmaceutical Calculations in Prescription Compounding
- <1163> Quality Assurance in Pharmaceutical Compounding
- <1176> Prescription Balances and Volumetric Apparatus
- All supporting General Chapters are referenced and hyperlinked in the compounding General Chapters and include more than 40 additional General Chapters. For example:
- <71> Sterility Tests
- <85> Bacterial Endotoxins Test
- <1151> Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms
- General Notices and Requirements, providing definitions and important information necessary to correctly interpret and apply compounding standards
- Convenient PDF format, easy to access and always current
- Easily find related information via hyperlinks
- Perform powerful keyword searches with Adobe Reader
- Available any time, from your computer
USP on Compounding is offered as a 12-month electronic subscription in PDF format, in English only. Adobe Reader (free download) is required to use the PDFs. USP on Compounding is updated with the release of each new USP–NF edition and supplement.