USP Dietary Supplements Compendium 2015
Two Volume set. One indispensable quality resource.
Order the updated and expanded 2015 Dietary Supplements Compendium (DSC).
- Ordering Information
- Technical Services and Account Managers
- Currency Change Request
- Credit Application
- Authorized Distributors
- 75 new dietary supplement monographs--nearly 500 in all--from USP 38-NF 33 through the First Supplement.
- 27 new General Chapters
- More than 175 excipient monographs
- Over 200 Food Chemicals Codex (FCC) monographs
- More than 40 new and revised DSC admission evaluations
- Includes over 150 added pages of color plates and illustrations
- 2015 DSC Volume 1: Table of Contents and Reference Standards Index
- 2015 DSC Volune 2: Tables of Contents
General Notices and Requirements
DSC Admission Evaluations: New reviews for 5-Hydroxy-L-tryptophan, Rhodiola rosea¸ Zeaxanthin, Menaquinone-7, Holy Basil Leaf, Krill Oil, and revised reviews for Melatonin, Boswellia serrata, Garcinia cambogia, and Maca. View sample.
USP General Chapters: Tests, assays, procedures, and information for dietary supplements, including HPTLC methods.
Tables of Dietary Intake Levels
USP–NF Dietary Supplement Monographs: New specifications for Menaquinone-7, Methylcobalamin, Krill Oil, Rhodiola rosea, Rosemary, and Tienchi Ginseng. View sample monograph.
Industry Guidance Documents
USP–NF Excipient Monographs: More than 175 excipient monographs.
Illustrations: Macro/micro photographs, diagrams, chemical structures, and TLC/HPTLC/HPLC pictures. View sample.
FCC General Provisions
Dietary Supplements Regulatory Framework: Excerpted portions of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, GMP regulations, new and updated FDA Guidances, FTC advertising requirements, and more.
FCC Monographs: Monographs for ingredients used in dietary supplements from the FCC, Ninth Edition.
Verification Program Documents: Information about USP Verification services for dietary supplements.
FCC Appendices with relevant FCC tests, assays, procedures, and information, including non-protein nitrogen determination methods.
Reagents, Indicators, and Solutions