USP regularly releases new Reference Standards. To date in 2018, 31 Chemical Medicines Reference Standards were released. To learn more about the new item, when it was released, what category (Impurity, API, etc.) or therapeutic area if falls under, see the full list here.
New Reference Standard Releases
- 4-Hydrazinylbenzenesulfonamide Hydrochloride(25 mg)
- Alosetron Hydrochloride (200 mg) (2,3,4,5-Tetrahydro-5-methyl-2-[(5-methylimidazol-4-yl)methyl]-1H-pyrido[4,3-b]indol-1-one hydrochloride)
- Betamethasone Dipropionate Related Compound B (25 mg) (9-Fluoro-11Beta,21-dihydroxy-16Beta-methyl-3,20-dioxopregna-1,4-diene-17-yl propionate)
- Betamethasone Dipropionate Related Compound C (25 mg) (9-Fluoro-11Beta,17-dihydroxy-16Beta-methyl-3,20-dioxopregna-1,4-diene-21-yl propionate)
- Deferasirox System Suitability Mixture (20 mg) (A mixture containing Deferasirox, Benzoxazinone analog, Deferasirox ethyl ester, Deferasirox 1,2-isomer, Deferasirox 1,3-isomer and Salicylimide)
- Dobutamine Related Compound C (50 mg) (N-(3,4-Dimethoxyphenethyl)-4-(4-methoxyphenyl)butan-2-amine hydrochloride)
- Lacosamide Related Compound B (30 mg) (2-Acetamido-3-(benzylamino)-3-oxopropyl acetate)
- Lacosamide Related Compound D (30 mg) (2-Amino-N-benzyl-3-methoxypropanamide oxalate)
Want Updates in Your Inbox?
Search & Buy Reference Standards
Explore our entire reference standards catalog--including current and previous lots, valid use dates, prices and more. Updated daily. Click on a catalog number to buy a reference standard from our online store.
Stay notified about new releases
USP regularly tests the standards you use to ensure that they remain up-to-date and suitable for your compendial needs. Receive notifications based on your needs and usage by downloading the USP Reference Standards App today.