USP Member Memo — March 19, 2015
In This Issue:
- Do Your Homework. There is a Test!Convention Committee Reports Will Post March 23rd
- Business & PleasureOther Activities at the 2015 Convention Meeting
- And, the New Honorary Members are...USP to Recognize the Extraordinary Service of Seven
- USP Welcomes Dr. Jaap VenemaDr. Venema Named as USP's Next CSO
2015 Convention Meeting Updates
Do Your Homework. There is a Test!
Convention Committee Reports Will Post 3/23/15
On Monday, March 23rd, USP will post the official Reports from the Convention Committees, providing 30 days for the 2015 Convention Meeting attendees to review them prior to assembling. The content of these Reports is relevant to every formal action that will be taken by Delegates during the Convention Meeting, as well as the focus of discussion during the open hearings. Look for an email on March 23rd with the web-link to these Reports.
Resources to support your review of these Reports have been distributed over the last several months. These and similar pieces will be included in a packet being mailed to Delegates and Observer Representatives toward the end of March.
Business & Pleasure
Other Activities at the 2015 Convention Meeting
- reports from USP's 2010-2015 Officers
- a panel discussion on biologics
- remarks from leaders representing USP's stakeholders
- a panel discussion on global health activities
- a number of receptions and networking events
- and the opportunity to honor those whose service to USP has been extraordinary, including USP's former CEO Roger Williams and other the newly named Honorary Members...
And, the New Honorary Members are...
USP to Recognize Extraordinary Service
- Loyd V. Allen Jr., Ph.D., R.Ph.
- Arline Bilbo
- René Bravo, M.D., F.A.A.P.
- Andrew G. Ebert, Ph.D.
- Lee Timothy Grady, R.Ph., Ph.D.
- V. Srini Srinivasan, Ph.D.
- Roger L. Williams, M.D.
In Other News
USP Welcomes Dr. Jaap Venema
Dr. Venema Named as USP's Next CSO