USP Member Memo — April 15, 2015
In This Issue:
- 2015 Convention Meeting Updates
- Upcoming USP Workshops
2015 Convention Meeting Updates
One Week, Two Tasks, Many Resources
Last Minute Prep for the 2015 Convention Meeting
One Week? That is the amount of time between now and the start of the 2015 USP Convention Meeting!
Two Tasks? These are the two things that registered Delegates and Observer Representatives should do before coming to the meeting:
- Download the 2015 Convention Meeting App: registrants will be checked-in on site through the app and using it is the only way to make sure to get up-to-the-minute notifications throughout the meeting.
- Read the Convention Committee Reports: these documents are the basis for the business of the meeting. The only way to have meaningful discussion and make informed decisions is to read these Reports.
Many Resources? The business conducted during the 2015 Convention Meeting will have a broad and deep impact on the leadership and direction of USP over the next five years. USP wants Delegates and Observer Representatives to feel prepared to fulfill their responsibilities; therefore, many resources have been developed to help them prepare for their duties.
Upcoming USP Workshops
- 6th Workshop on the Characterization of Heparin Products
(Saõ Paulo, Brazil - August 6, 2015 - August 7, 2015)
- Glycosylation Analysis for Biopharmaceuticals Workshop
(August 25, 2015 - August 26, 2015)