2015–2020 Council of the Convention
The CoC's duties as stipulated in the Article IX of the 2015–2020 Bylaws are summarized below.
- Developing rules and procedures for inviting Convention Members, including criteria for membership and procedures for removing Voting Organizational Members for cause as defined in Article III, Section 7;
- Recommending the invitation or removal of Convention Members to the Board of Trustees;
- Establishing criteria for organizations to be invited as Observers to the Convention, inviting Observers, and developing rules and procedures for their participation;
- Developing resolutions that advance the purposes of the Convention; and
- Developing approaches and mechanisms for engaging and communicating with the Membership.
2015–2020 Council of the Convention Members (July 2016)
CoC Chair, President, USP Convention
Jesse L. Goodman, M.D., MPH
American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
Lynette Bradley-Baker, Ph.D., R.Ph.
American Medical Association
Barry D. Dickinson, Ph.D.
American Pharmacists Association
Thomas E. Menighan, R.Ph.., M.B.A., F.A.Ph.A.
American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
Kasey Thompson, Pharm.D., M.S., M.B.A.
Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute
Glen Fine, M.S., M.B.A, C.A.E.
Food and Drug Administration
Pallavi Nithyanandan, Ph.D.
Generic Pharmaceutical Association
David R. Gaugh, R.Ph.
Grocery Manufacturers Association
Leon H. Bruner, D.V.M., Ph.D.
Health Canada Natural and Non-prescription Health Products Directorate
Jeannine R. Ritchot
National Association of Boards of Pharmacy
Elizabeth Scott Russell, R.Ph.
National Consumers League
Karin Bolte, J.D.
University of São Paulo School of Pharmacy
Maria Ines Santoro, Ph.D.