Stakeholder input is essential to the development of USP dietary supplement standards. To this end, USP encourages manufacturers, organizations, service providers, and other interested parties who work with dietary supplements to attend and share perspectives and provide direct feedback on priority standards issues.
- Provide a forum for stakeholders to openly discuss issues and share perspectives related to USP dietary supplement standards
- Gather stakeholder feedback for current and future USP standards-setting efforts
Need Additional Assistance?
- 02a USP Tools for the Prevention of Adulteration
- 02b DNA-Based Methods for Botanical Identification
- 03c Residual Solvents
- 03d Modernization of Monographs
- 04a Stimuli Articles: Overages
- 04b Stimuli Articles: Pesticides
- 04c Stimuli Articles: Nomenclature of Dietary Supplements
- 05a Standards for High-Impact Supplements: Gummies
- 05b Standards for High-Impact Supplements: Probiotics
- Summary Slides