USP food ingredient reference materials help you verify the identity, quality, and purity of food ingredients you buy or sell.
The wide variety of ingredients reference materials available include sweeteners, colorants, flavors, fats and oils, infant formula ingredients, processing aids, preservatives, nutrients, and more.
Browse and purchase from among hundreds of reference materials for food and beverage manufacturing, supply chain management, quality control, and regulatory compliance. Updated daily.
Unavailable First-Time Official Reference Standards (RS)
The official dates of any FCC standards, tests, or assays requiring the use of the following new USP RS are postponed until further notice pending availability of the respective RS.
Updated May 18, 2018
- Alginate-Konjac-Xanthan Polysaccharide Complex for Viscosity Identification
- Blended Polysaccharide for Viscosity Identification
- Color Related Compound 001
- Color Related Compound 002
- Color Related Compound 003
- Color Related Compound 004
- Polyglycerol Polyricinoleic Acid System Suitability
- Ordering Information: How to order direct from USP?
- Technical Services and Account Managers: Find your regional account manager. Get contact information for our Technical Services team.
- How to Use USP Reference Standards: Comprehensive primer on using USP Reference Standards, and how to read product listings.
- Notification of New Reference Standards Releases: Sign up to receive notices when new reference standards become available.