USP's Food Fraud Database houses an extensive collection of ingredients and related records mined from a variety of global sources. Use the extensive search capabilities, built-in analytical tools, and report generator to document critical information, create your own ingredient groups, and receive automatic updates on your key ingredients. Combined with USP Food Fraud Mitigation Services, and the Food Chemicals Codex and Reference Materials, you have the tools you need to assess your vulnerability and combat food fraud.
Food Fraud Database and Mitigation Services
For a limited time:
- Purchase a 1 Year Food Fraud Database (FFD) license for $1,000 (a $200 savings off the list price of $1,200)
- Take advantage of the new 30-day FFD license for $350
- Academic faculty, staff, and students can purchase a 1 Year FFD license for just $350
- Free access to the FFD for members of government agencies
- Receive 20% off a 1 Year FFD license when purchasing the Food Chemicals Codex FCC
Customized Training and Guidance
Identify vulnerabilities in your ingredient supply
chain and implement a control plan that mitigates risk.
Internationally Recognized Standards
test copy goes here test copy,
goes here test copy goes here test
Learn From Industry Leaders
Attend a training or workshop
with experts in food safety and quality.