FCC Compendial Notices
FCC Compendial Notices are designed to inform stakeholders of the changing status of FCC monographs, general tests and assays, and other FCC standards-setting initiatives. Compendial Notices include General Announcements, Notices of Intent to Revise, and Publications Corrections.
Notices are generally posted at the end of the month, but can be posted at any time depending upon the urgency of the notice. The "New Notices" section includes the most recently posted Compendial Notices in chronological order.
General Announcements are posted on USP's website to provide FCC users with general information about the FCC, Supplements, FCC Forum, or other USP standards-setting activities related to food standards.
- FCC Unavailable Reference Standards List Updated (01–Mar–2017)
- FCC 10, Second Supplement Commentary and Index (01–Mar–2017)
- Appendix XVIII: Guidance On Developing and Validating Non-Targeted Methods For Adulteration Detection (posted 18–Nov–2016)
- Introducing New Food Chemicals Codex Online Platform (posted 09–Sep–2016)
- Cumulative List of USP-NF and FCC Revisions now available (posted 29–Jul–2016)
- Publication Correction: Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086 monograph published in the FCC December 2015 Forum (posted 11–Jul–2016)
- Correction to FCC 9 Third Supplement Online: Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis Bi-07, Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis HN019, and Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM® (posted 11–Sept–2015)
- Call for Candidates: Food Adulteration Expert Panel (posted 8-Sep-2015)
- Insertion of Attribution Clause in Certain Food Chemicals Codex Monographs (posted 29–Jan–2016)