FCC Compendial Notices
General Announcements are posted on USP's website to provide FCC users with general information about the FCC, Supplements, FCC Forum, or other USP standards-setting activities related to food standards.
- Appendix XVIII: Guidance On Developing and Validating Non-Targeted Methods For Adulteration Detection (posted 18–Nov–2016)
- Introducing New Food Chemicals Codex Online Platform (posted 09–Sep–2016)
- Cumulative List of USP-NF and FCC Revisions now available (posted 29–Jul–2016)
- Publication Correction: Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086 monograph published in the FCC December 2015 Forum (posted 11–Jul–2016)
- Correction to FCC 9 Third Supplement Online: Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis Bi-07, Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis HN019, and Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM® (posted 11–Sept–2015)
- Call for Candidates: Food Adulteration Expert Panel (posted 8-Sep-2015)
- Insertion of Attribution Clause in Certain Food Chemicals Codex Monographs (posted 29–Jan–2016)
Notices of Intent to Revise
USP provides Intent to Revise Announcements to notify users of effective text that is under revision or new revisions of particular significance.
- Appendix XVI: Protein-Based Ingredients, Nonprotein Nitrogen Determination for Skim Milk Powder and Nonfat Dry Milk (posted 25–Mar–2016)
- Correction to FCC 9 First Supplement Online: meso-Zeaxanthin (posted 10–Oct–2014)
- USP–NF and FCC Errata Table Correction (posted 07–Aug–2015)