FCC Tools & Resources
FCC e-Newsletters (select contents)
USP publishes a free quarterly FCC e-Newsletter with valuable updates and general information on the FCC, new activities, and other related news. Sign up for this free newsletter.
- May 2014
- January 2014
- June 2013
- February 2013
- June 2012
- February 2012
- October 2011
- July 2011
Each year, USP holds the Food Ingredients Stakeholder Forum to provide stakeholders and leaders from academia and industry an opportunity to meet with the FIEC and discuss industry concerns and to receive updates on FCC activities.
USP's topical workshops are open meetings that aim to foster constructive scientific dialogue that will lead to stronger standards development. View upcoming workshops.
Selected Excerpts from Food Chemicals Codex, Eighth Edition, First Supplement
Other Information and Press Releases
- Nutritional Outlook Article Highlights USP Food Ingredient Standards (Dec 2011)
- FDA and the Food Safety Modernization Act (Jan 2011)
- U.S. Pharmacopeia Working to Better Detect, Measure Melamine Adulteration in Food (Dec 2008)
- Published Specifications Strengthen the U.S. Safety Net for Food Ingredients (2008)
- The Scientific Utility of the Food Chemicals Codex for Every Food Scientist: Why the Food Chemicals Codex should be on every food scientist's bookshelf (2008)
- The supportive relationship between current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and quality specifications for dietary supplements/dietary ingredients (2008)
- (FREE) On-Demand Webinar: Food Chemicals Codex (FCC) Access and Capability
- On-Demand Webinar: Standards for Food Ingredients and Dietary Supplements
- On-Demand Webinar: cGMPs for Dietary Supplements 21 CFR Part 111