FCC Tools & Resources
USP publishes a free quarterly FCC e-Newsletter with valuable updates and general information on the FCC, new activities, and other related news. Sign up for this free newsletter.
Selected Excerpts from Food Chemicals Codex (FCC)
- Appendix XVII: Food Fraud Mitigation Guidance (from FCC 9, Third Supplement)
- Appendix XV: Microbial Food Cultures Including Probiotics (from FCC 9)
- FCC 9 Index
- FCC 9 General Provisions
- Food Chemicals Codex FAQs
- Buy the Food Chemicals Codex
- Food Fraud Database
- Proposed Guidance Document: Appendix XVII – Guidance on Food Fraud Mitigation (posted 17–Nov–2014)
WATCH: Markus Lipp, Ph.D., former USP Senior Director, Food Ingredients, discusses Economically–Motivated Adulteration of Food Ingredients and Dietary Supplements.
WATCH: Andrew Ebert, Ph.D., former Chair of USP’s Monographs – Food Ingredients Expert Committee discusses Functional Foods and the future of the Food Chemicals Codex