- Domenick Vicchio, Ph.D., Director, Chemical Medicines - Chemical Medicines, email@example.com
Interested in learning more about the work of this Expert Committee?
Upcoming Official Meetings
Past Meetings – Executive Summaries
- Pulmonary and steroids drug substance and drug product monographs
- Selected general chapters that pertain to General Chapters <351> Assay for Steroids and <511> Single-Steroid Assay
Expert Committee Charge
- The Monographs–Chemical Medicines 5 (CHM5) Expert Committee is responsible for the development and revision of USP–NF monographs and their associated USP Reference Standards in the areas of pulmonary and steroids drug substance and drug products.
- The Monographs–Chemical Medicines 5 (CHM5) Expert Committee is also responsible for supporting the development of new general chapters related to pulmonary and steroids drug and drug products.
- Work with other Chemical Medicines Expert Committees, FDA and stakeholders to discuss and address issues that are related to the standard setting of USP monographs
- Continue the up-to-date program of USP on monographs and general chapters
- Support important global health issues through collaboration with other organizations
Subgroups and Expert Panels
- Chemical Medicines Collaborative Group
- Joint Subcommittee (Reference Materials)